ECE 252 Introduction to Electrical Engineering
Module 0. Getting Started in ECE 252
Course Objectives/Outcomes: Students who complete this
course will be able to:
Module Objectives/Outcomes: Students who complete this
module will be able to:
- Successfully navigate Blackboard.
- Successfully navigate the course website.
- Communicate electronically with other ECE 252 students.
- Follow course policies.
- Go to Blackboard.
- Read the material under the Start Here tab. [Module Objective 1]
- Check out the Blackboard features and options. [Module Objective 1]
- Check out the features and options on the course home page (found on
Blackboard under the Modules tab). [Module Objective 2]
- Watch the two videos below. [Module Objectives 1, 2, and 4]
- Buy the textbook (available at the campus bookstore).
- Introduce yourself to the class in the Discussion Board (found on
Blackboad under the Tools tab). [Module Objective 3]
- Solve the Orientation Quiz (found on Blackboard under the Assignments
tab). [Module Objectives 1-4]
Tour of Blackboard and the Website (Module Objectives 1 and 2)
What's ECE 252 all about? (Module Objective 3)